Providing for Minor Children

As a parent you should pick a person as guardian who shares your beliefs and values to raise your child if you are gone. You do not want a court making this decision for you. You should avoid a battle between the grandparents about who should raise your child. If needed, you can name a second person to manage your child’s money.